RealWorld Cursor Editor is a free Windows program, that is part of the category Desktop customization software with subcategory Cursors (more specifically Utilities) and has been created by Rw-designer.
It's available for users with the operating system Windows XP and former versions, and it is available in English. Its current version is 2009.1 and the latest update happened on 9/2/2009.
Since the program joined our selection of software and apps in 2006, it has already reached 360.729 installations, and last week it gained 97 installations.
RealWorld Cursor Editor is a program that takes up less storage than most programs in the category Desktop customization software. It's a software very heavily used in many countries such as India, Indonesia, and United States.
- Polygon drawing tool - draw filled polygons.
- Dashed lines and polylines - configure the dash lengths using dashes and spaces (--- -- - ).
- Gradient and pattern fill - use directional, radial or angular gradients or choose from predefined patterns when filling shapes.
- New and improved image filters - the drop shadow and convolution-based filters are now faster and more user friendly.
- Animated cursor format adjustments - smooth resize or crop frames.
- Animated cursors from image strips - helps when converting CursorXP files to normal cursors.
- Import Linux cursors - get access to thousands of cursors available in XCursor format.
- Customize currently used cursors - quickly change cursor from main menu or from a dedicated page.
- Redo - redo any number of undone actions.
- Better image filters - faster and with more options.
- Raster editor redesign - edit tools improved, mouse gestures added.
- 3D module - optional module for 3D modeling and conversion to images and cursors.
- Plug-in manager - utility able to reset configuration and enable or disable external